What Is Synogut?
Synogut is a natural dietary supplement that claims to target and nourish your gut health.
This new supplement may improve your digestive system to get rid of poor bowel movements and put an end to concerns like constipation, bloating, and gas.
The SynoGut supplement comprises probiotics, prebiotics, natural laxatives, and fiber along with other plant-based ingredients that aid in achieving its goal.
Creator Of Synogut
Samuel Bart, a Tennessee-based researcher and herbalist was passionate about finding natural ways to improve gut health.
After years of research, he discovered a potent blend of psyllium husk, bentonite clay, black walnut, oat, flaxseed, prune, aloe vera, L. acidophilus, apple pectin, and glucomannan.
Bart created the Synogut to help people get the most out of these powerful ingredients.
Bart and his team have perfected the formula so that it is easy for the body to absorb and use.
How Does Synogut Work?
Many of the same components found in other digestive health supplements are included in Synogut. Synogut contains fiber, natural laxatives, and probiotics.
The five classes of ingredients in Synogut and how they function are as follows:
- Fiber: Fiber is an essential component of Synogut. Fiber makes up a substantial part of the 1.5g unique mix. Natural sources of fiber, such as plant extracts, are used in Synogut. Psyllium husk, black walnut hull extract, oat bran, flaxseed, apple pectin, and glucomannan root are all-natural sources of fiber in the supplement.
- Natural Laxatives: Synogut also includes three substances that function as natural laxatives or detoxification aids. Natural laxatives such as aloe vera and prune extract, for example, have been used for centuries. They aid in the smooth and rapid functioning of your digestive system and may help with constipation.
- Detoxification Ingredients: Bentonite clay is often included in detox formulations and related supplements. It has been used to assist the body’s natural detoxification processes for millennia. Toxins are present in our bodies due to the food we consume, the air we breathe, and the water we drink. Toxins are found everywhere around you. Many individuals use detox pills regularly to help with cleansing. Synogut’s bentonite clay has a unique chemical structure that binds to harmful substances in your body and helps your body eliminate them safely.
- Probiotic Strain: Lactobacillus acidophilus is one of the probiotic strains included in Synogut. It’s one of the most widely used probiotic strains nowadays. To promote gut health, digestion, and nutrient absorption, many individuals take a probiotic supplement regularly. Probiotics are good bacteria that live in your gut. These bacteria are required by your body to break down the foods you eat, extract nutrients, and aid digestion in various ways. If you have frequent bloating, constipation, or other digestive problems, a probiotic like L. acidophilus may help.
- Prebiotics: Fiber sources abound in Synogut, making it a good source of prebiotics. Fiber, on the other hand, is not created equal. Many of Synogut’s fiber-based ingredients are classed as prebiotics, which means they nourish your gut’s probiotic flora. To live and flourish, your probiotic bacteria need prebiotic nutrients. You can aid digestion in several ways by providing your gut with the prebiotics it needs.
Overall, Synogut contains various probiotics, prebiotics, plant extracts, and other digestive health ingredients.
The multi-ingredient mixture that is used to make Synogut is developed with the intention of improving people’s health without triggering any bad responses. This product is gluten-FREE and does not contain any GMO. The ingredients are handpicked from different farms.
Here are the ingredients used in the Synogut, as given on the supplement label:
Psyllium is a fiber extracted from the husk of planta Avago’s seeds. Psyllium is a powerful ingredient that supports digestive health.
Psyllium is a bulk-forming laxative which means the ingredient will ease your bowel movement and improve your gut health. The ingredient also supports weight loss by increasing your satiety and flushing out toxins from your body.
Bentonite clay is a natural clay that is usually used for cosmetic benefits but it also has physical health benefits.
Bentonite clay can help in treating constipation and diarrhea by supporting proper bowel movements. This SynoGut ingredient also supports weight loss and lowers cholesterol levels in your body.
Black walnut is an ingredient that is known for its antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Black walnut is filled with nutrients that support digestive health and cardiovascular health.
The ingredients also aid in weight loss by reducing your appetite. A few scientific studies carried out on black walnut have found the ingredient to be having anticancer and antibacterial properties.
Oat is one of the healthiest grains in the world that is highly nutritious. Studies suggest that oats present in the SynoGut formula can help with relieving constipation and the ingredients enhance gut health.
Apart from supporting digestive health, oat also supports weight loss, enhances cardiovascular health, improves blood sugar levels, and lowers cholesterol levels.
Flaxseed is an excellent source of protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and minerals. The ingredient is highly nutritious.
The omega-3 fatty acids content of flaxseed speeds up digestive health and also relieves constipation. The ingredient also supports blood sugar levels and lowers cholesterol levels.
Prune is a natural ingredient that has a lot of vitamins in it. People commonly drink prune juices to treat constipation.
Prune also lowers your blood sugar levels and supports cardiovascular health. This SynoGut ingredient is enriched with antioxidants that protect your body from oxidative stress.
Aloe vera is a plant that is known for having dermatological health benefits. But it is not widely known that aloe vera is a natural laxative which means the ingredients ease your digestion process, hence supporting digestive health.
Aloe vera also lowers your blood sugar levels and helps in treating constipation.
Apple pectin is an ingredient of SynoGut that supports your gut health and also flushes out toxins from your body.
The ingredient also supports weight loss by reducing your cravings and giving you a feeling of fullness. Apple pectin also helps in managing your blood sugar levels in a healthy range.
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber extracted from Konjac and is commonly used for weight loss.
Glucomannan is found to support digestive health by many scientific studies as it treats constipation and improves bowel movement.
Synogut Side Effects
Synogut claims to carry no risk and is safe for everyone. As it is made with natural ingredients, with no addition of allergens, additives, GMOs, or fillers, the chances of it causing problems are very low.
Go through the ingredients first if you happen to have an allergy to natural products. Do not use this product if you suspect any ingredient.
The company has provided clear guidelines on usage and expects everyone to follow them. Going against the guidelines, experimenting, or changing the dosage will not help.
In fact, there is a high chance of this product causing problems when used against the instructions. Be safe, and follow the directions for improving your health.
While using this supplement, a few things must be kept in mind:
- – Do not use the supplement if you are under 18 years old.
- – Keep the Synogut bottle out of reach of children.
- – Discontinue usage if irritation occurs.
- – Do not exceed the recommended dose.
The Synogut is a natural detoxifying formula that may improve your gut. Each of the Synogut ingredients has undergone third-party inspections and quality tests.
Based on Synogut reviews there are no side effects reported from the consumption.
Potential Benefits of Taking Synogut
Based on its working and ingredients, it can be understood that the Synogut supplement may offer plenty of health benefits.
Some of these Synogut benefits are listed below:
✅ No Reported Side Effects
Because it uses completely natural ingredients the chances of side effects are less. And the expected results may be within a short period of time.
✅ Can Boost Digestion Naturally
SynoGut can boost digestion by clearing the digestion system of all toxins and chemicals, which enables the organs to function at their optimum.
✅ May Improve Bowel Movement
The ingredients in the supplement can control constipation and help accelerate bowel consistency and movement. There is no need to buy over-the-counter laxatives, which may cause addiction.
✅ Supports Healthy Weight Loss
The supplement gives a user a feeling of satiety and therefore reduces chances of overeating and snacking and, in turn, reduces and controls weight. SynoGut may also help you with a slow metabolism, which enhances the process of fat burning in the body.
✅ Can Create Good Bacteria
The prebiotics and probiotics in the supplement help create a good environment for the gut, which helps improve immunity.
✅ Supports Healthy Cholesterol
The ingredients in the supplement help control lipid levels in the body and the blood, therefore, maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
Synogut dietary supplement is in the form of easily swallowable capsules and one bottle of the supplement contains 60 capsules in it. So the right dosage is to have two capsules of Synogut daily. You can take the Synogut pills at any time of the day with a glass of water. These capsules should be taken with meals.
Synogut Scam Alert (How To Avoid The Scam)
Unfortunately, many people are scammed when they order Synogut supplement because they are not using the official website to buy the supplement.
Many people are ordering Synogut on Amazon, Walmart, or eBay because is cheaper, and they are getting fake bottles.
We do not recommend ordering Synogut on Amazon, Walmart, or eBay because all of them are fake with completely different ingredients, and it can be very dangerous for you.
If you are interested in buying this supplement we only recommend that you use the official website to place your order.
Below you can take a look at people who ordered Synogut on Amazon and got fake bottles.
- – Always follow the recommended dosage.
- – Always keep the supplement out of children’s reach.
- – Pregnant or conceiving women should avoid it.
- – Don’t use it if you get a broken sealed bottle.
- – Try to put the supplement bottle dry and cool weather.
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
You have 60 days after they ship your order to explore the benefits of the product and draw your own conclusions. Hopefully, you’ll become one of the many customers who contact us to share the joy of their experience.
BEFORE you request a refund, please make sure you’ve given the product enough time to work for you. They usually advise all their customers to take some time with the supplements in order for them to prove their effect on the organism before reaching a conclusion. Yet, if you are not satisfied with your investment, you can easily ask for your money back!
The manufacturer provides customers with one of the most reasonable refund policies and has a 100% money-back guarantee. This means clients can request a full refund within 60 days of their original purchase date. If for any reason, buyers aren’t completely satisfied with the product and didn’t get the results they expected, they can contact them and request a refund immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
1. What are the ingredients used for the formulation of SynoGut?
SynoGut is a potent natural blend of psyllium, bentonite clay, black walnut, oat, flaxseed, prune, aloe vera, l-acidophilus, apple pectin, and glucomannan.
2. What are the benefits that I can expect from SynoGut?
The main benefits that you can expect from SynoGut are that it supports digestive health, helps in weight loss, and boosts your energy levels.
3. How long will it take for SynoGut to show results?
The manufacturer says that the formula will provide you with a significant result within 2-3 months of using SynoGut.
4. Is SynoGut FDA-approved?
SynoGut is created in an FDA-approved facility under strict and sterile conditions.
5. Is SynoGut available on Amazon?
SynoGut is available only on the official website of the supplement and isn’t available on Amazon.
Based on our extensive analysis of the supplement in this Synogut review, it seems that the Synogut formula is a legit solution that is designed to support digestive health.
The Synogut nutritional supplement is created by using powerful natural ingredients that provide you with many health benefits which include relieving constipation, supporting weight loss, boosting your energy levels, and so on.
The manufacturer has been pretty open about all the ingredients they have used in making the supplement. All the components used are natural, non-GMO, and vegan-friendly.
If you are interested in buying Synogut I recommend that you only use the official website and avoid Amazon and eBay because the bottles there are fake and they don’t offer a refund.
And if their word isn’t enough for you, you can always relax knowing that the manufacturer has provided a 100% satisfaction guarantee for every purchase made today. The guarantee is valid for 60 days from the date of purchase, allowing you to enjoy all the benefits it offers stress-free.
Synogut supplement is manufactured in an FDA-approved and GMP-certified facility using plant-based ingredients in a strict and sterile environment in the US. The ingredients are natural.
73% Off + Free Shipping
Please note that the information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products.
The website’s content and the product for sale are based upon the author’s opinion and are provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You should do your own research and confirm the information with other sources when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or the product sold here.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 South Entertainment Ave, Suite 410, Boise, Idaho, 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
*For international shipping (outside of the United States), shipping fees will apply.
- “High-fiber diet keeps gut microbes from eating the colon’s lining, protects against infection, animal study shows”, article available at:
- “Bentonite clay: 11 benefits and uses”, article available at:
- “You’re full of crap. Literally”, article available at:
- “A 24-Year-Old Man’s ‘Megacolon’ Burst After He Was Constipated for Nine Days”, article available at:
- “Symptomatic efficacy of beidellitic montmorillonite in irritable bowel syndrome: a randomized, controlled trial”, study available at:
- “Preventive obesity agent montmorillonite adsorbs dietary lipids and enhances lipid excretion from the digestive tract”, study available at:
- “9 Ways Lactobacillus Acidophilus Can Benefit Your Health”, article available at:
- “Top 5 benefits of drinking Aloe”, article available at:
- Effect of Aloe vera juice on growth and activities of Lactobacilli in-vitro”, study available at:
- “Aloe probiotics are very acid tolerant”, article available at:
- Aloe vera and probiotics: A new alternative to symbiotic functional foods”, study available at:
- “The 19 Best Prebiotic Foods You Should Eat”, article available at:
- “This Pantry Staple Could Do Wonders for Your Microbiome, Study Says”, article available at:
- “The top health benefits of prunes”, article available at:
- “9 health benefits of eating oats”, article available at:
- “10 promising benefits of apple pectin”, article available at: