What Is Neotonics?
Neotonics is a gummy-shaped skin and gut essential probiotics supplement that is based on research regarding the connection between skin aging and gut health.
It is made using around 500 million units of bacteria and 9 potent natural ingredients.
Each bottle of the Neotonics supplement contains 30 edible gummies that will be enough for a month’s usage.
The supplement claims to accelerate the process of cell turnover to improve your skin’s texture and health. Also, it claims to facilitate digestion and aid in gut health.
Neotonics gummies are ideal for people above 18 years old.
How Does Neotonics Work?
The primary goal of Neotonics is to promote skin cell turnover by supporting gut health.
When you take one gummy of Neotonics daily, you’re giving your body – and your gut – a blend of nine ingredients to support gut health in different ways.
Supporting gut health can help with digestion. However, digestion support isn’t the primary goal of Neotonics; instead, the goal is to reverse the effects of aging on your skin by encouraging skin cell turnover.
Here’s how the makers of Neotonics define skin cell turnover and its role in aging:
“Cell turnover is the continuous process of shedding dead skin cells and subsequently replacing them with younger cells. This essential process makes our skin look shinier and tighter, and gets rid of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles more quickly.”
As you get older, your rate of skin cell turnover naturally declines. Your body replaces fewer and fewer skin cells, making you gradually look older over time.
Neotonics works by reversing this process, increasing the skin cell turnover rate by interacting with processes within your gut. Specifically, Neotonics targets your aging gut, promoting anti-aging effects within your gut to promote greater rates of skin cell turnover.
Each ingredient in Neotonics is supposed to help you improve your gut and skin. The nutritional supplement was created with high-quality ingredients that can be sourced both locally and globally.
Before you begin taking the nutritional supplement, you will have to check out the ingredients to see whether you’re allergic to almost any.
Neotonics formula is made from a proprietary gut health blend that includes around 9 plant-based ingredients and 500 million CFU of the Bacillus coagulans bacteria.
Here is a detailed list of the ingredients included in the Neotonics supplement.
Babchi or Bakuchi is a relevant plant in treating certain skin conditions. It can reduce pigmentation on your skin by enhancing the production of collagen.
Studies have shown that babchi seed oil can decrease UV damage on the skin and reduce wrinkles. It will improve skin texture and reduce anti-aging effects.
This is a probiotic aka good bacteria that produces lactic acid in your gut. These probiotics are good to treat constipation or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Studies have also shown that it can reduce intestinal gas and treat rheumatoid arthritis.
Native to the Mediterranean region, fenugreek is a staple part of various cuisines all around the world.
The compound found in fenugreek known as Diosgenin has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Fenugreek can reduce dark spots and wrinkles on the skin and can also improve your gut health.
🌱Organic Lion’s Mane
Research has proven that Lion’s Mane mushrooms have anti-aging effects on your skin.
Certain polysaccharides in these mushrooms can improve antioxidant activities and enhance collagen production on your skin.
Lemon balm can prevent harmful UVA-UVB radiations that cause damage to your skin.
Being antibacterial and anti-inflammatory it can treat a variety of skin conditions.
Studies show that fennel has antiseptic properties that can eliminate the dirt and microbes behind your skin.
Specific compounds in fennel such as limonene, myrcene, and anethole can prevent acne breakout on your skin.
Neotonics Side Effects
Neotonics claims to carry no risk and is safe for everyone.
As it is made with natural ingredients, with no addition of allergens, additives, GMOs, and fillers, the chances of it causing problems are very low.
Go through the ingredients first if you happen to have an allergy to natural products. Do not use this product if you suspect any ingredient.
The company has provided clear guidelines on usage and expects everyone to follow them. Going against the guidelines, experimenting, or changing the dosage will not help.
In fact, there is a high chance of this product causing problems when used against the instructions. Be safe, and follow the directions for improving your health.
While using this supplement, a few things must be kept in mind:
- – Do not use the Supplement if you are under 18 years old.
- – Keep the Neotonics bottle out of reach of children.
- – Discontinue usage if irritation occurs.
- – Do not exceed the recommended dose.
The Neotonics is a natural detoxifying formula that may improve your skin and gut. Each of the Neotonics ingredients has undergone third-party inspections and quality tests.
Based on Neotonics reviews there are no side effects reported from the consumption.
Potential Benefits of Taking Neotonics
Based on its working and ingredients, it can be understood that the Neotonics supplement may offer plenty of health benefits.
Some of these potential Neotonics benefits are listed below:
✅ No Reported Side Effects
Because it uses completely natural ingredients the chances of side effects are less. And the expected results may be within a short period of time.
✅ May Reduce Skin Aging and Boost Skin Rejuvenation
Once you start consuming the Neotonics skincare supplement, your skin may be rejuvenated due to the cell turnover process.
It may also reduce wrinkles and prevent the aging of the skin.
✅ Supports Gut Health
Neotonics ingredients can modulate the gut microbiome.
Bacillus coagulans, the major component of the supplement, can improve your gut health by supplementing it with gut-friendly microbes.
✅ Supports Your Immunity
Neotonics can improve your overall immune function. The ingredients in Neotonics can fight against inflammation and support your immune system.
✅ May Reduce Wrinkles and Pores on Your Skin
Some of the Neotonics ingredients such as lemon balm, slippery elm bark, etc may reduce wrinkles and pores on the skin.
It may give you a clearer complexion and give a shine to your skin.
- – Always follow the recommended dosage.
- – Always keep the supplement out of children’s reach.
- – Pregnant or conceiving women should avoid it.
- – Don’t use it if you get a broken sealed bottle.
- – Try to put the supplement bottle dry and cool weather.
Neotonics Scam Alert (How To Avoid The Scam)
Unfortunately, many people are scammed when they order Neotonics supplement because they are not using the official website to buy the supplement.
Many people are ordering Neotonics on Amazon, Walmart, or eBay because is cheaper, and they are getting fake bottles.
We do not recommend ordering Neotonics on Amazon, Walmart, or eBay because all of them are fake with completely different ingredients, and it can be very dangerous for you.
If you are interested in buying this supplement we only recommend that you use the official website to place your order.
Below you can take a look at people who ordered Neotonics on Amazon and got fake bottles.
Real Neotonics Customer’s Results
As per the Neotonics official website, many users have experienced beneficial results after the use of the Neotonics supplement.
How Should You Consume Neotonics?
A Neotonics bottle contains 30 gummies that are easy to swallow. According to the official website, taking one probiotic gummy every day is suggested for skin and natural gut health.
Consuming the gummies regularly as per the recommended dosage may help you with gut health and radiant skin.
The manufacturer of the Neotonics formula recommends taking the gummies for at least 2 to 3 months for optimal results.
Make sure to continue the recommended dosage as given on the Neotonics official website for the best results. Overdosing on the supplement may lead to side effects such as headache, nausea, vomiting, etc.
Neotonics – Bonuses
Apart from the refund policy, the official website provides their premium customers with 2 extra bonuses. With every 3 and 6-bottle purchase, you will get the below-mentioned two bonuses:
👌Bonus#1 – Cellulite Be Gone: How to Banish Cellulite Naturally & Effectively at Home.
The first bonus with Neotonics purchase is the free download of a digital book of the same name.
It helps you to discover ways to easily remove cellulite using home remedies.
The retail price of this eBook is $79 but it is completely free for you with your premium Neotonics purchase.
👌Bonus#2 – The Great Hair Reset: How to Grow Thick, Full, and Lustrous Locks.
This is an eBook of the best-selling book with the same name containing details of tips regarding ways to grow healthy hair.
The retail value of this book is $89 free for those who buy Neotonics from their official website.
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
You have 60 days after they ship your order to explore the benefits of the product and draw your own conclusions. Hopefully, you’ll become one of the many customers who contact us to share the joy of their experience.
BEFORE you request a refund, please make sure you’ve given the product enough time to work for you.
They usually advise all their customers to take some time with the supplements in order for them to prove their effect on the organism before reaching a conclusion. Yet, if you are not satisfied with your investment, you can easily ask for your money back!
The manufacturer provides customers with one of the most reasonable refund policies and has a 100% money-back guarantee.
This means clients can request a full refund within 60 days of their original purchase date. If for any reason, buyers aren’t completely satisfied with the product and didn’t get the results they expected, they can contact them and request a refund immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What result should I expect from Neotonics?
Neotonics is an all-natural formula that helps to improve the appearance of the skin by regulating the gut microbiome. This will remove wrinkles and lines and make your skin looks brighter and younger.
2. Is Neurotonic FDA-approved?
As per the data available on the official website, the manufacturing process of the Neotonics formula took place in facilities approved by the FDA.
3. How to apply for a money-back policy?
If you are not satisfied with the results you have received from the Neotonics supplement you may apply for the website’s refund policy. For that, you have to send an email you call the customer care unit of the supplement and they will provide you with further details. The customer care department’s contact number is given on the official website of the supplement.
4. Is this supplement safe for everyone?
The supplement is made for men and women above the age of 18.
5. How can I get my hands on the supplement?
It is quite simple, you can use Neotonic’s official website link I have added along with this review to order your preferred package option of the supplement.
By introducing probiotics and natural ingredients through Neotonics, you may help your gut health repair naturally so that impurity, inflammation, and aging don’t show on your skin.
The manufacturer has been pretty open about all the ingredients they have used in making the supplement. All the components used are natural, non-GMO, and vegan-friendly.
If you are interested in buying Neotonics I recommend that you only use the official website and avoid Amazon and eBay because the bottles there are fake and they don’t offer a refund.
And if their word isn’t enough for you, you can always relax knowing that the manufacturer has provided a 100% satisfaction guarantee for every purchase made today.
The guarantee is valid for 60 days from the date of purchase, allowing you to enjoy all the benefits it offers stress-free.
Neotonics supplement is manufactured in an FDA-approved and GMP-certified facility using plant-based ingredients in a strict and sterile environment in the US. The ingredients are natural.
73% Off + Free Bonuses
Please note that the information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products.
The website’s content and the product for sale are based upon the author’s opinion and are provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You should do your own research and confirm the information with other sources when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or the product sold here.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 South Entertainment Ave, Suite 410, Boise, Idaho, 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
*For international shipping (outside of the United States), shipping fees will apply.
This review contains affiliate links that provide commission to the reviewer.
- Visuthranukul C, Chamni S, Kwanbunbumpen T, et al. Effects of inulin supplementation on body composition and metabolic outcomes in children with obesity. Scientific Reports. 2022 Jul 29;12(1):13014. doi:10.1038/s41598-022-17220-0.
- Cosun Beet Company. CBP inulin: A natural prebiotic & powerful skin moisturizer [Internet]. [cited 2023Feb24].
- Medical News Today. Inulin (a prebiotic fiber): Health benefits and risks [Internet]. MediLexicon International; [cited 2023Feb24].
- Thompson SV, Hannon BA, An R, Holscher HD. Effects of isolated soluble fiber supplementation on body weight, glycemia, and insulinemia in adults with overweight and obesity: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2017 Dec 1;106(6):1514-1528. doi:10.3945/ajcn.117.163246.
- Rapana J. Dandelion tea will grow on you once you hear all the health benefits [Internet]. Body+Soul. 2019 [cited 2023Feb24].
- Clare BA, Conroy RS, Spelman K. The diuretic effect in human subjects of an extract of Taraxacum officinale folium over a single day. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2009 Aug 1;15(8):929-934. doi:10.1089/acm.2008.0152.
- Warashina T, Umehara K, Miyase T. Constituents from the roots of Taraxacum platycarpum and their effect on proliferation of human skin fibroblasts. Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 2012 Feb 1;60(2):205-212. doi:10.1248/cpb.60.205.
- Zhang J, Kang MJ, Kim MJ, Kim ME, Song JH, Lee YM, Kim JI. Pancreatic lipase inhibitory activity of Taraxacum officinale in vitro and in vivo. Nutrition Research and Practice. 2008 Dec 1;2(4):200-203. doi: 10.4162/nrp.2008.2.4.200.
- Ajmera R, Hill A. Dandelion: Health benefits and side effects [Internet]. Healthline. Healthline Media; 2023 [cited 2023Feb24].
- Droege T. Fennel seed [Internet]. Sealuxe. 2021 [cited 2023Feb24].
- Baum I. 7 reasons nutritionists love fennel [Internet]. CookingLight. 2018 [cited 2023Feb24].
- Brown AC, Hairfield M, Richards DG, McMillin DL, Mein EA, Nelson CD. Medical nutrition therapy as a potential complementary treatment for psoriasis-five case reports. Alternative Medicine Review. 2004 Sep 1;9(3):297-307.
- Majeed M, Nagabhushanam K, Natarajan S, Sivakumar A, Ali F, Pande A, Majeed S, Karri SK. Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856 supplementation in the management of diarrhea predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome: a double blind randomized placebo controlled pilot clinical study. Nutrition Journal. 2015 Dec;15(1):1-0. doi:10.1186/s12937-016-0140-6.
- Carrasco A. How Lemon Balm supports microbiome health and whole-body wellness [Internet]. BetterBiome. 2022 [cited 2023Feb24].
- Sophie. Lemon balm benefits for skin: Salve recipe [Internet]. Our Oily House. 2022 [cited 2023Feb24].
- Ecavade S. 21 mind-blowing benefits of fenugreek seeds for skin, hair, and health [Internet]. My India. 2022 [cited 2023Feb24].
- Bruce-Keller AJ, Richard AJ, Fernandez-Kim SO, Ribnicky DM, Salbaum JM, Newman S, Carmouche R, Stephens JM. Fenugreek counters the effects of high fat diet on gut microbiota in mice: Links to metabolic benefit. Scientific reports. 2020 Jan 27;10(1):1245. doi:10.1038/s41598-020-58005-7.
- Nyangale EP, Farmer S, Keller D, Chernoff D, Gibson GR. Effect of prebiotics on the fecal microbiota of elderly volunteers after dietary supplementation of Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086. Anaerobe. 2014 Dec 1;30:75-81. doi:10.1016/j.anaerobe.2014.09.002.
- Nyangale EP, Farmer S, Cash HA, Keller D, Chernoff D, Gibson GR. Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 modulates Faecalibacterium prausnitzii in older men and women. The Journal of nutrition. 2015 Jul 1;145(7):1446-1452. doi:10.3945/jn.114.199802.
- Rogha M, Esfahani MZ, Zargarzadeh AH. The efficacy of a synbiotic containing Bacillus Coagulans in treatment of irritable bowel syndrome: a randomized placebo-controlled trial. Gastroenterology and hepatology from bed to bench. 2014;7(3):156-163.
- Hun L. Bacillus coagulans significantly improved abdominal pain and bloating in patients with IBS. Postgraduate medicine. 2009 Mar 1;121(2):119-124. doi:10.3810/pgm.2009.03.1984.
- Dolin BJ. Effects of a proprietary Bacillus coagulans preparation on symptoms of diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome. Methods and findings in experimental and clinical pharmacology. 2009 Dec 1;31(10):655-659. doi:10.1358/mf.2009.31.10.1441078.
- Wang X, Zhang D, Jiang H, Zhang S, Pang X, Gao S, Zhang H, Zhang S, Xiao Q, Chen L, Wang S. Gut microbiota variation with short-term intake of ginger juice on human health. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2021 Feb 23;11:576061. doi:10.3389/fmicb.2020.576061.
- Haldar L, Gandhi DN. Effect of oral administration of Bacillus coagulans B37 and Bacillus pumilus B9 strains on fecal coliforms, Lactobacillus and Bacillus spp. in rat animal model. Veterinary world. 2016 Jul;9(7):766. doi:10.14202/vetworld.2016.766-772.
- Minamida K, Nishimura M, Miwa K, Nishihira J. Effects of dietary fiber with Bacillus coagulans lilac-01 on bowel movement and fecal properties of healthy volunteers with a tendency for constipation. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry. 2015 Feb 1;79(2):300-306. doi:10.1080/09168451.2014.972331.
- Cohen J. 2+ benefits of Lion’s mane mushroom (hericium erinaceus) [Internet]. SelfHacked. 2022 [cited 2023Feb24].